Sorry you have no rights to view this entry!
Whether you are new to our industry or a seasoned investment communications professional, PAICR Resources provides an environment enriched with substantive materials from PAICR experts. You can quickly and easily access solutions, tools and best practices to inform and enhance your capabilities and expertise while staying current on the forces driving the investment community.
Below are links to some of the journal and blog articles PAICR members are most interested in this month.
- The 10 Things You Need to Know When Responding to RFPs: George Deeb, Managing Partner, Red Rocket Ventures (Entrepreneur)
- How Asset Managers Can Increase RFP Win Rates: John Riley (Seismic)
- How to Improve Your RFP Response Process in 5 Simple Steps: Chris Pulley, RFPIO Account Executive (RFPIO)
- Creating an Effective RFP Process (Vanguard)
- Effective Business Writing: Top Principles and Techniques (English Grammar)
- Tone in Business Writing (Purdue Online Writing Lab)
- The Dos and Don’ts of Writing a Blog: Brian A Klems (Writer’s Digest)
- 7 Readability Tips for Designing Engaging Content: Roger C. Parker (Content Marketing Institute)
- How to Write Catchy Headlines and Blog Titles Your Readers Can’t Resist: Corey Wainwright (HubSpot)
- A Heart-Rending Usage Tip: Andy Hollandbeck (Copyediting)
Asset Management Marketing
- The Changing Role of Asset Management Marketing Highlighted at PAICR: John Riley (Seismic)
- Trends in Asset Management Marketing: Emilie (McClughen) Totten, Head of Marketing (Synthesis)
- Realizing the True Power of Marketing in Asset Management (Merkle)
- Growth Through Digital Marketing; Many Asset Managers Are Still Taking Batting Practice: Peter Hans, CEO of Harvest Exchange (Forbes)
- Why Marketing Analytics Hasn’t Lived Up to Its Promise: Carl F. Mela and Christine Moorman (Harvard Business Review)
- 5 Fresh Ways Financial Marketers Can Improve Their SEO: Aljaz Fajmut (Kurtosys)
Legal and Regulatory
- Suit Against Vanderbilt University Amended to Include Use of Participant Data for Marketing: Rob Kozlowski (Pensions & Investments)
- Regulatory Developments in the Digital Asset Space: Mike Seery, Senior Principal Consultant (ACA Compliance Group)